Glenstone Constructions is an experienced builder providing construction solutions for clients, architects and developers in the commercial space. This can be anything from multistorey residential buildings, industrial facilities, hospitality and hotel construction, aged care facilities and office fitouts. We are experienced in a range of projects from new builds, renovation, remediation and fitout works.
The services we provide include:
- Project feasibility advice
- End to end development management
- Cost planning
- Lump sum construction contracts
- Design and construct contracts
- Project management services
Our team of highly skilled and experienced staff are eager to develop high-quality, long lasting buildings that exceed our clients expectations. We operate with genuine integrity and a strong focus on meeting our clients needs today, while ensuring their enjoyment of our products for years to come. Please contact us for an obligation free discussion about your next project.
Glenstone offers a team of highly dedicated staff liaising with clients from claim through to handover. Glenstone prides itself on customer service; our management team ensures clients and customers are kept informed and up to date, along with subcontractors being briefed on the importance of customer relationships.
Workplace Health & Safety
Glenstone Constructions aim to have an incident free workplace, and strive to create a culture of safety.
We operate an integrated safety management system which is certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001. Our team has a strong track record in completing projects with zero safety incidents and aim to continuously improve our systems of WHS management
Glenstone Constructions strives for best practice in all we do. We pride ourselves on delivering projects not only on time and budget, but with the end user and longevity in mind. We are continually providing feedback and value improvement solutions in all our projects.
Recent Commercial Projects we have completed include:
– The Valley Springwood – Construction of multi-storey residential building containing 12 individual units, carparking and common facilities. Construction Value: $5M
– Leura Commercial Addition – Extension of a heritage listed commercial building in busy main street of Leura to be used as retail/commercial space. Construction Value: $500,000
– Hotel Renovation- Internal renovation of heritage listed hotel including major services upgrades, new roof and bathrooms. Construction Value $500,000
– Primary School Playground Renovation – Renovation of school playground including installation of artificial grass and new play equipment
– Industrial unit complex with basement carparking – Construction Value: $3M
– Industrial building and office renovation and facade refresh – Construction Value: $0.5M